Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Neo Soulstress

I said I'd get on a regular schedule, even if that means a serious lack of sleep.  That's right, been up for two days, and haven't uploaded anything, so here goes. This was another sketch I started on my break at work.  I was on a serious Erykah Badu kick that day, and was doing alot of sketches of her.  This pic was based off of a google image search for Badu that I did, and the jewelry pieces are music notes.

And here's what I got when I colored the pic in Sketchbook Pro.

At first, there was no background of any sort.  It wasn't until later that I added the color wheel.

I really liked how this came out, so much so, that it immediately became my desktop pic, and remains so till this day.  Well, questions, comments, critiques, damnation, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment