Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ms. Elizabeth

During a conversation with my co-worker, the topic of my artwork was brought up.  She wanted to see some pieces, but I had nothing on me, so I directed her to this blog.  At this point, she asks me for an original piece, even though I’d told her before that I wasn’t doing commissions at the moment.  For some reason, I agreed to it this time, and immediately regretted it.  But, I agreed to do it, and couldn’t back down now.

Here’s the penciled picture.  I started this on the morning of  the 28th of March this year.  I was waiting for my auto mechanic to open at nine A.M., and had to bring the picture with me.  I didn’t finish it at the mechanic (had daily errands to run), and just got back to it on the 30th, when I finished it.

This is what I started last night, on 30th, around 7:31 P.M.  My sister need to use the computer, and this is where I stopped for the day.  When I was able to return to the computer, I just saved it and went to sleep.

And this is the picture I finished today, before 2:30 P.M.  I’ll show this to my coworker and see if she wants it next Tuesday (I‘m on vacation).

No comments:

Post a Comment