Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lounge Shoot Re-up

I found a picture of YahZarah St. James online, (can't remember where), and decided to try and illustrate it.

This was my first attempt at the pic.  I had an afro on the pic when I first finished it, but removed it digitally after I saw it colored in Sketchbook Pro.

This is that version of the original unaltered picture, afro and all.  I decided to go ahead and color it in Sketchbook Pro.

This was my first attempt attempt at coloring the picture in SBP. I was happy with the model on the couch, but not much else. This was about when I decided to retry the pic all over again and remove the fro.

Here was my next try at the picture. Not sure what I didn't like about it, but I decided to try again.

I got around to this one at work, and while I liked it, for some reason, I still didn't like it and didn't even finish it.

And this was my last version of the picture. I did it right after the last picture above at work and decided to go ahead and try to color it digitally.

Here's the colored version of the picture.  I didn't like it AT ALL when I finished it, (maybe 15 minutes ago), but the more I see it, (it's my current desktop picture), the more I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment