Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yasmin Warsame

This is a reference of Yasmin Warsame, another model I found at gorgeousblackwomen.blogspot.com/.  I worked on this picture for a while, both at work, and at home.  This is the finalized version of the pencil rendering, and ultimately was the version I like the most personally.

Here's what I got when I started coloring it with Paint.net.  I didn't like this at all, but I held on too it anyway.

This came out better than the last, but I still didn't really like it.  Also done in Paint.net, and, at this point, I was almost ready too give up on it.

And then I bought Sketchbook Pro.  This program made a world of difference.  I appreciate the training I got with Paint.net, but I just appreciate the results of Sketchbook Pro more.
This was originally posted on 12/03/09.

No comments:

Post a Comment