Thursday, March 18, 2010

Leigh Alexander

I had been wanting to do this for a while, and finally got around to it.

This reference of Leigh Alexander, writer/journalist.  Her site is sexyvideogameland.blogspot.com, that's where I started reading her articles.  I did this pic yesterday before work, and colored it just a second ago.

And this is the finalized version.  Be sure to visit Leigh's site when you get the chance.
I wasn't really happy with the way that last pic turned out (the colored version), so I decided to give it another go.

This is what I ended up with.  Not really much changed, just made the internal colors a little darker. This was originally posted on 12/13/09.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I found this via my Google referrers, and am so flattered that you chose to render me with your art :) Thank you!

    Best,

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Leigh. I didn't really think this came out as good as it could have, but if you liked it, I must have done something right.

    ReplyDelete