Wednesday, March 17, 2010

As promised Re-up

Here's the various pieces of artwork I was working on.

This was drawn about a week ago.  I used the album cover to Amerie's "In Love And War", and came up with this.  I thought it was alright, but wanted to give it another try.

And this is what I got, much better in my opinion.  From here, I decided to go ahead and color it, but didn't have time (it was around 5:40 a.m.).  That's when I uploaded the Wolverine pic two nights ago.  So, here's what I started yesterday morning.

I had the model finished before I left for work yesterday, but didn't start on the bricks until this morning (awaken at 7:00 a.m. by roofers at my house this morning).  I couldn't figure out what colors to use on the poster on the wall, and so I went back to the tried and true PanAf colors.
I'm happy with how this turned out for the most part, but want to do it again without the black bar in the center.  I think it takes away from the Afro Puffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment