Sunday, April 6, 2014

Two new updates

     I’ve been working on some fan art that I’d planned on uploading en mass, but realized it was taking longer than I had hoped.  So, I started working on these, just to give me something different to work on.
     Balustrade Foyer is based off of a picture of Idris Elba.
I think he’s sitting in a living room, wearing a fedora or something, I forget.  The Burghal Thoroughfare Conveyance uses a Lamborghini Veneno, combined with a random photo reference of a city street I found on google image search.
     Before starting on the fan art, I had decided to try and establish a new look for my colors.  I wasn’t crazy about my previous colors; I liked them, but it wasn’t quite what I was looking for.  I’ve been experimenting with how I can alter the look, into a cleaner, more streamlined look, almost Disney like.  I think I’m headed in the right direction, but ultimately still need improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment